To our GAR and GMLS Community,
The GAR/GMLS Board of Directors and Risk Reduction Committee would like to inform you of the precautions we are taking as an organization to ensure the health and safety of our membership.
In accordance with the guidance from First Selectman Fred Camillo, we urge you to follow established protocols as prescribed by the
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
, in an effort to help stem the spread of the Covid-19 virus. We strongly encourage our Managing Broker members to take into account all public information available, as well as the comfort level of clients and individual agents in making decisions about hosting open houses and scheduling showings.
- If you are ill or feeling under the weather, please stay home, and avoid large gatherings.
- Sanitize frequently touched areas in your home, office, and clients’ homes regularly.
- Avoid handshaking.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, nose, etc.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds, and/or use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard, or into your elbow if you have to.
Furthermore, in an abundance of caution, we have made the following alterations to our upcoming Education and Events schedule. If you were registered for any of the below events, you will receive additional information separately.
- Friday, 3/13: Town Hall Tour- CANCELLED
- Monday, 3/16: GAR New Member Indoctrination- Will be held REMOTELY via Google Meet
- Wednesday, 3/18: GMLS New Subscriber Training- Will be held REMOTELY via Google Meet
- Wednesday, 3/18: Hamilton Avenue School Visit- CANCELLED
- Wednesday, 3/18: Code of Ethics (CE)- CANCELLED
- Friday, 3/20: Instagram for Business- CANCELLED
Please stay tuned for additional event updates and information from the Greenwich Association of REALTORS® and Greenwich MLS as we continue to monitor the local COVID-19 situation closely. For the status of future events and changes, please refer to our
Please note that should it be necessary, the GAR/GMLS Team is fully equipped to work remotely to continue serving our membership and subscribers. We will provide as much notice as possible to our members in the event of an office closure.
We appreciate your cooperation and professionalism as we navigate this situation together. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the GAR/GMLS Office via
, or 203-869-0240.