Five Local Restaurants Compete for Best Burger Title: Who has the best burger around?
The 2019 Great Neighbors’ Food Fight competition and fundraiser features delicious burgers from five local restaurants. Supporters can purchase a card, try the burgers and then cast their vote to help decide who wins.
Proceeds from card sales go towards the emergency and supportive service programs at Neighbors, Inc.
Details and additional information can be found
- 2019 Great Neighbors’ Food Fight Contest runs February 1 to March 31, 2019
- Cards are $30 each and include one designated burger at each of the five participating restaurants, including:
- B-52 Burgers & Brew: The Hangover Burger
- BLVD Bar + Grille: BLVD Bourbon Bacon Burger
- Jersey’s Bar & Grill: Cheesiest Burger
- MN Kaposia Club: Stockyards Burger
- Mississippi Pub: All American Burger
- Cards can be purchased online or at the Neighbors, Inc.'s office during regular business hours.
This is the fifth year of the annual Food Fight competition and fundraiser. Over $23,000 has been raised for Neighbors, Inc. from this competition since its inception four years ago!