Tuesday, July 9, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Washington County Government Center
14949 62nd St N, Room 16 (lower level)
Stillwater, MN 55082
The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership is holding a seminar in
Stillwater, Minnesota for employers and their representatives who are interested in information on state and federal employment taxes and other employer responsibilities. This seminar will be presented by experts from the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program, the United States Department of Labor, the MN Department of Labor and Industry and the MN Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association.
· Worker status (independent contractor vs employee)
· Employment Tax basics (withholding, depositing and reporting)
· Unemployment Insurance (tax rates, wage reporting, benefit account issues)
· State & Federal Labor Standards (Wage & Hour)
· Workers’ Compensation Information and Requirements
No fee. Advanced registration is required