MEMBERSHIP MATTERS! Join us today!
Membership fees help us financially meet our mission to:
nrich lives and create community through the arts
Your membership fee helps keep ticket fees and participation costs down, ensuring that our arts programming can be accessible to all, and helps defray operating costs so that we can continue to provide flagship programs and develop new ones to meet the changing needs of our growing community.
By becoming a River's Edge Arts Alliance member, you're supporting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization that has been doing important work in the community for nearly three decades. Your contribution has an immediate impact right here in the greater Hudson area:
- One individual or household membership can fund a full year's scholarship for a River's Edge Chorale participant.
- Three individual or household memberships can support art supplies for children's activities at a community festival.
- Five individual or household memberships can help offset the royalty costs for a small theatrical production.
Did you know? Although we are a nonprofit organization, we are still a business and need to pay bills. Your membership fees also help us to meet our financial obligations including:
- Insurance fees
- Telephone and Website hosting fees
- Bookkeeping and Accounting fees
- General Office expenses including office supplies, computer supplies, and more!
We love our members!
Individual membership ($50/year)
Household membership ($50/year)
Senior/student membership ($30/year, for individuals only)
Non-profit and arts organization membership ($60/year)
For more information on what our membership offers, please visit our webpage: