Wishing you all the best as we continue to fight our way through winter's unrelenting grasp! It's only a short two months before we get to play rock stars for a day in one of Ontario's greatest outdoor playgrounds. We've got lots in the works towards year's race experience, including:
- Two all new task-based checkpoints, both of which involve cooling off in Bark Lake's always-refreshing waters (a hint has already been revealed on our Facebook Page).
- Some fun new terrain to explore through another all-new course design. Bark Lake just continues to give and give with its amazingly unique topography and land features!
- A continuation of the "do-what-you-like-when-you-like" race format that makes RockstAR so unique. Teams will again be able to attempt checkpoints by whichever discipline they choose, in any order they wish.
- Last' year's pimped-out CP Roxy will be back and even better!
- A new guest performer for the 8-hour lead-out!
July 20th is the date, Bark Lake is the place! All of the details are available at the recently revamped