We will hold our Annual Meeting at the Choice Convention on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 1 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay Resort. Representatives from Choice will be on hand to discuss the topics that are important to the Rodeway brand and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
Official Notice of Elections
At the Annual Meeting, we will hold elections for directors for Regions 1, 3 and 5.
Region 1 – Northeast (DC, DE, CT, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, WV, VT)
Region 3 – Central (IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, OR, SD, WA, WI)
Region 5 – Southwest (AR, CO, HI. LA, NM, OK, TX, UT, WY)
As members of the ROA Board, our five regional directors, along with our elected leaders, play an important role in our communications with Choice and making our voice heard about the brand. Please consider volunteering to become an active member of your association. You’ll be making an important investment in your brand and in your hotel.
If you are interested in learning more about serving on the Board, we encourage you to reach out to any of our
current Board members
. They will be happy to share their experience, details on time commitments and answer any questions you may have.
Criteria for Nominees and Nomination Process
In accordance with the association's bylaws, all nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Have a financial interest (owner, general partner, president, vice president, shareholder) in a Rodeway Inn® hotel in the region you seek to represent and maintain this status during elected term
- Have been in this position with an open and operating Rodeway Inn hotel for at least one year
- Must be present during the Annual Meeting and elections
- The Rodeway Inn hotel must be in good standing with all Choice Hotels’ policies
- Cannot have a greater than one percent direct, indirect, equitable or beneficial ownership interest in any company or other business entity that owns a national or regional hotel chain or brand, other than a Choice-owned chain or brand. Note this refers to ownership in the brand itself, not an individual hotel.
All Rodeway Inn hotels in good standing are members of the Rodeway Owners Association.
Submit Your Nomination Today
If you are interested in submitting a nomination, please complete the
by April 12
If no nominations are received by April 12, nominations will be accepted from the floor during the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact