The Super Bowl is this weekend of course and while nobody knows who is going to win, or even if it will be a good game, one thing is for sure---wings will be the food of choice. In all, Americans will chow down 1.4 BILLION chicken wings during the big game this year. That's 27 million more than last year! Food service and retail stores have been gearing up for weeks to make sure they have plenty of wings on hand.
Now, the wings I am referring to are real bone in wings. There are another zillion...
4. Today, operates three state-of-the-art poultry processing and distribution centers in the greater Los Angeles area.
5. More than half of Rogers employees have been there over a decade!
6. Rogers facilities are USDA and BRC Food Certified and follow a fully integrated HACCP program.
7. Employ over 200 butchers and have private labeling capabilities.
8. Love to give plant tours and help our customers find new ways to grow their business.
9. Offer a hugely popular Corporate Holiday Turkey Gift program.
10. Southern California's Leading Sustainable Poultry Supplier.
Top 10 Overall Restaurant Trends for 2020
Wondering what customers are craving at restaurants this year? If you guessed these edgy updates along with plant-based proteins, healthy bowl meals and delivery-friendly menu options in eco-friendly packaging, you're on trend for 2020.
"These trends reflect Americans' desire to combine the tried-and-true with the new and different," says Hudson Riehle, senior vice president of research. "This mix of comfort and edginess is a microcosm of the world we live in. Consumers want something different, but to keep what satisfies them at the same time. More than 1 million restaurants around the country stand ready to meet those wants and needs."
Top 10 overall restaurant trends for 2020
Creativity with catering
Delivery-friendly menu items
Revamped classic cocktails
Stress relievers (ingredients that promote relaxation/relieve stress)