Library Remains Open for Limited Access
- Browsing and checkout of New Books, New DVDs, and New Audiobooks.
- Staff are happy to retrieve a specific item for you from the stacks.
- 60-minute computer use by appointment (walk-ins are welcome).
- Quick business including faxing, copying, and printing.
- Get a new library card or renew your existing card.
- Pick up holds.
- "Virtual browsing" in the online catalog is available in the building and 24/7 from home. https://catalog.tln.lib.mi.us/?section=home
- Curbside Services are still available for those who prefer them.
Browsing the full collection, study tables, seating, and the meeting room are currently not available. The Children's Area is also closed at this time.
Please wear a mask, wash or sanitize your hands, and practice social distancing while inside the building. Check our website and Facebook page for further updates.
PHASE THREE HOURS: Mon - Fri 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sat 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.