As reported COVID-19 cases are increasing locally and statewide, the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) urges people to continue to take precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Mask Updates for Rosa Coplon Visitors
- Face masks (covering nose and mouth) are required to be worn whenever entering the facility and during indoor and outdoor visits with residents. Regardless of resident and visitor vaccination status, a mask must be worn by both resident and visitor(s) if the county COVID-19 level of transmission is substantial to high.
- Residents, regardless of their vaccination status, can choose to have close physical contact (such as a hug) with visitor(s), despite the visitor’s vaccination status. The resident and visitor(s) must be alone in the resident room or designated visitation room, or outside on the facility grounds and must be socially distanced from others. The visitor(s) must wear a well-fitting face mask. The resident is encouraged to wear a well-fitting face mask but the resident, regardless of vaccination status, can choose not to wear a mask when other residents are not present. Hand-hygiene should be performed before and after physical contact.
- Please note residents and visitors who are not up to date on all COVID vaccinations that engage in physical contact increase the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- All visitors must wear face coverings and physically distance when around other residents and healthcare personnel, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Visits must be conducted in the resident’s room or designated visitation room, or outside on the facility grounds.
- Individuals must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from others during indoor and outdoor visits and when traveling to and from a resident’s room.
- You are only allowed to travel to and from your loved one’s room and cannot travel anywhere else within the unit or the facility at any time.
Testing required here
Proof of negative COVID-19 testing is still required to visit Rosa Coplon. Please be aware that large gatherings are not permitted. You must be able to maintain a 6-foot distance between people when you are gathered together. Social distancing makes a difference!
See website for approved testing details.