Below are current visiting guidelines, per the Department of Health (DOH):
- If both the resident and their visitor(s) are fully vaccinated, and the resident and visitor(s) are alone in the resident room or outside on facility grounds and socially distanced from others, the resident and visitor may choose to have close contact (such as a hug) without a mask or face covering.
- If the resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact (such as a hug) with an unvaccinated visitor while both are wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand hygiene before and after.
- Regardless, individuals must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from others during indoor and outdoor visitation and when traveling to and from a resident’s room.
Please note that face masks are still required outside of residents’ rooms. You are only allowed to travel to and from your loved one’s room and cannot travel anywhere else within the unit or the facility at any time.
- You may only travel to and from your loved one’s room. You are not permitted to travel anywhere else within the unit or the facility at any time.
- For residents living in a semi-private room, visitors may not enter the living space of the roommate or the shared bathroom.
These infection control practices must be adhered to at all times. Visitors who are unable to follow these guidelines will not be permitted to visit and will be asked to leave.
Any visitor who enters the facility and at any time receives a positive COVID-19 test result is required to notify the facility as soon as possible.
Per DOH guidelines, when a new case of COVID-19 is identified among residents and staff, as required, the facility will immediately begin outbreak testing and suspend all in-person visitation.
Thank you for following these infection control practices to ensure everyone’s safety. Our team continues to be diligent in adhering to infection prevention measures on campus. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Visitors must go directly to their loved one’s room to escort their loved one outside for the visit. Visitors may not travel within the facility. Visits can take place only in the resident’s room or outside and cannot be conducted in common spaces.
- If you’d like to have your visit outdoors, please inform the nurse on your loved one’s unit.
- The nurse will provide a face mask to the resident.
- Masks must be worn by both resident and visitor(s) during transport through the facility and during the visit. EXCEPTION DURING VISIT: If the resident and their visitor(s) are fully vaccinated, and the resident and the visitor(s) are socially distanced from others, the resident and visitor(s) may choose to have close contact without a mask.
- There can only be one resident in the elevator at a time.
- Everyone must stay socially distant from others at all times throughout the visit – while traveling through the facility and while outside on facility grounds.
- Visitors must escort their loved one outside, and back to their room at the end of their visit.
Daily COVID Updates Available Online
Our team continues to follow diligent infection prevention measures. Thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation. Please reach out to me personally with questions or concerns.