uly 24, 2020
Dear Rosa Coplon Living Center Residents, Family Members and Responsible Parties,
We look forward to welcoming you back to Rosa Coplon Living Center!
At this point in time, we plan to open restricted visitation on
, pending we do not have any new cases of COVID-19 among staff or residents.
Before opening for restricted visitation, Governor Cuomo and the New York State Department of Health (DOH) require the absence of any new onset of COVID-19 among residents or staff members for at least 28 days. In addition, we are required to follow strict DOH guidelines designed to minimize the potential for the spread of COVID-19.
Scheduling Your Visit
You can begin the process of scheduling your visit by completing a brief online pre-appointment questionnaire, which you will find by clicking here:
. The questionnaire is required by the DOH and serves both as your request for a visit and your consent to follow visitation guidelines. Once you submit the questionnaire, a staff member will call you to schedule your visit.
Visiting Hours & Location
Appointments to visit will be available Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 11:30 am and 1:30 - 3:30 pm. Visits will be scheduled for 20 minutes in length. The visiting area will be cleaned between visits.
What To Expect When You Arrive:
- Please park in the visitor lot and enter the lobby through the main Weinberg Campus entrance.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 signs or symptoms. This will include a temperature check and a list of questions that a staff person will ask you about potential exposure to the virus and recent travel.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Individuals must remain 6 feet apart throughout the visit.
- Up to two individuals will be permitted to visit a resident at any one time.
- Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Each visitor must complete the pre-appointment questionnaire.
- A staff member will supervise all visits.
Again, these Department of Health mandates are designed to keep everyone safe so that we may continue to offer visits.
We hope to see you soon!