July 30, 2020
Dear Rosa Coplon Living Center Residents, Family Members and Responsible Parties,
Today is our first day of restricted visitation and it has been a joy to see residents reunite with their loved ones!
I'd like to thank all of our visitors for following the Department of Health (DOH) requirements for visitation. We really appreciate the kindness, respect and cooperation everyone has shown to help all of us remain healthy and minimize the potential for the spread of COVID-19.
If you have submitted your pre-appointment questionnaire and have not heard from u
s, we will be in touch soon!
Each time you would like to schedule a visit, please complete our online
, required by the DOH. Once you submit the questionnaire, a staff member will call you to schedule your visit.
Visiting Hours & Location
Appointments to visit are available Monday - Friday, 9:30 -11:30 am and 1:30 - 3:30 pm. Visits are
20 minutes in length. The visiting area is cleaned between visits.
What To Expect When You Arrive:
- Please park in the visitor lot and enter the lobby through the main Weinberg Campus entrance.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19, including a temperature check and questions about exposure to the virus and recent travel.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Individuals must remain 6 feet apart throughout the visit.
- Up to two individuals will be permitted to visit a resident at any one time.
- Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Each visitor must complete the pre-appointment questionnaire.
- A staff member will supervise all visits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you soon!