Below is the list of DOH criteria we must meet to allow visits and activities.
DOH Requirements for Rosa Coplon Living Center
- Visits can occur when we have no new COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days and no outbreak tests are being conducted. (Current status: We have one positive COVID-19 case in a resident and one positive case in a staff member. Visits are suspended until March 22, pending we have no new positive cases of COVID-19 for 14 consecutive days, and pending there are no changes in DOH regulations regarding visitation.)
- Residents may have a maximum of two visitors at one time.
- We are required to pause visits if the COVID-19 county positivity rate is greater than 10%, except for compassionate care and/or end of life situations.
- Staff must monitor visitors for compliance with policies.
DOH Requirements for Visitors
- Visitors must present a negative COVID-19 test result from within the past 72 hours, or receive a rapid test at check in. If you do require a rapid test, you will need to complete additional documentation ahead of your visit, which will be coordinated at the time of scheduling your visit.
- Visitors can expect to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival.
- Visitors must follow infection prevention and control policies. (Wear a face mask, follow social distancing protocols and practice hand hygiene.)
- Visitors must use the main entrance and will be screened upon entering the designated visitation area.
- After the screening and validation of a negative COVID result, you will be taken to the designated area for your visit.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
DOH Requirements for Residents
- Residents who are COVID-19 positive, or with COVID-19 symptoms, or who are in a 14-day quarantine/observation period are ineligible for in-person visits. Skype and window visits are available.