Rosa Coplon Visitation Update
Last week we shared that we have a total of eight positive cases of COVID-19 in residents and two positive employee cases of COVID-19 in Rosa Coplon Living Center. As a result, we're required by the Department of Health (DOH) to temporarily suspend indoor visitation. In compliance with DOH regulations, we conducted outbreak testing to determine if there was any further spread of the virus.
The latest testing results revealed one additional COVID-19 case in an employee in Rosa Coplon Living Center at this time. The DOH requires us to conduct one more round of outbreak testing for staff and residents, which will be completed by October 20, unless further positive cases of COVID-19 are identified. We will keep everyone updated on any changes to visitation guidelines as these tests are completed.
At this time we can continue to offer outdoor visitation only from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Sunday, following the guidelines below:
- Families who would like to visit their loved ones must come to the reception desk to be screened, to sign in, and wait for their loved one(s).
- A staff member will bring the resident to his/her loved one(s).
- Family members are responsible for accompanying the resident outside and then must bring the resident back to the front desk at the end of the visit. A staff member will bring the resident back to his/her room.
- When all parties are outside, please continue to wear a face mask and keep six feet of social distance from others.
- Per DOH guidance, any resident on precautions is not allowed visitation. Please contact the facility if you are unsure if your loved one is on precautions.
Our team continues to be diligent in infection prevention measures and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally should you have any questions or concerns.