Hello Orchestra Families!
* As you read this, there will be only 5 instructional days left until our Winter Concert on December 3rd! The students are working diligently to learn their music. It would be wonderful if the students could practice outside of orchestra class, if they are not doing so already.
* Canned Food Drive! 1st period students are participating in a canned food drive. Please send what you can and spread the word!
* This Sunday, 11/17, we will have orcehstra students playing at the Publix on King Road at 2 intervals:
* EXTRA! EXTRA! We are now selling RHS notepads and notecards as part of a fundraiser. Please use the link below to purchase. They make great stocking stuffers!
* The RHS PTSA has awarded MS. White $466 to be used toward the purchase of quartet books! Congrats, Ms. White!
Our soloists and ensemble played wonderfully this weekend!
Congratulations to Raul Barrientos-Romero for being selected by Ms. White as this year's 9th Grade VIP Award recipient.
Thank you to our 11th grade trio for our beautiful lobby music this morning!
Congratulations to the following students for making it into the Fulton County Honor Orchestra!!!
Max Holmes, Zoe Nixon, Antoine Milton
Sophomore Quintet performed at Lakeside Senior Living this past Monday for a Veteran's Day Performance. We are grateful to the staff there for allowing us the privilege, and for the JROTC who were there to also honor our veterans.
November 23rd at Lassiter HS-
Georgia Philharmonic Presents a Night at the Movies
Please copy and paste the link below for this fantastic opportunity coming up!
Please use the link below to access photos from the Legacy of Excellence Awards!