Parents, we recognize that HOME learning with your children is a challenging new reality for all of us, but it is especially challenging for you as parents. We are so grateful for your partnership and want to provide all the support we can during this difficult time. With that in mind, we wanted to share with you a presentation from
The Enrollment Management Association
that we believe can provide support and guidance to you.
Navigating Parenting and Learning in a Remote Environment
* Developing screen time rules and creating balance
* Staying current without becoming overwhelmed
* Modeling healthy habits and boundaries
* Mentoring children on technology and social media
* Dealing with social isolation, anxiety, and depression
Families may view the webinar for free by clicking on
and registering, which will take them directly to the presentation.