We are excited to share the news that general access to Rush Copley Healthplex will begin on Wednesday, July 1. Thank you for your patience while our team works to ready the club for your safe and healthy return.
The club hours for now will be:
Monday-Thursday: 4:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 4:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Regular membership dues will resume as of July. If you wish to freeze your membership, please contact the Membership department at
prior to July 1.
In compliance with the state of Illinois guidelines, here are some changes you can expect as we re-open:
Everyone must wear a mask or cloth face covering over their mouths and noses upon entry, as well as when inside the gym when not exercising. Social distancing should be maintained at all times. All members and employees will have their temperature taken and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when entering the facility.
For your safety, some amenities will not be available at this time. These include: limited towel service, personal grooming items, sauna, steam room, hot tub, cold plunge pool, water fountains, child care, café, full basketball court usage and game play (single use only).
Group Fitness Classes
- Lap Swim: Lap swim is available on a first come, first served basis. One member is allowed per lane at a maximum use of one hour.
- Private Swim Lessons: Private swim lessons are available. Please contact Patti Sutarik at 630-978-4321 to schedule.
- Group Swim Lessons: Aquakids and Express Swim lessons will begin the week of July 6. Registration begins Thursday, June 25. To register for a program, please call 630-978-6280, Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to Noon.
- Aquatic Group Exercise: View the updated class schedule for current offerings.
- Please review our aquatic safety protocols.
Rush Copley Healthplex will offer Summer Camp beginning on Monday, June 29. This year’s camp will include tennis, Zumba, yoga, science experiments and much more. Limited space is available. To register for camp, please call 630-978-6280 Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to Noon. To qualify for member pricing, your account must be active. Learn more about our
summer camp schedule and safety protocols
We encourage you to help keep yourself and your fellow members safe by familiarizing yourself with, and following, current state and local guidelines. Please do not visit the club if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and consider postponing your use of the club if you are an at-risk individual.
We look to forward to seeing you back at the club soon!