This past month has been a challenge hasn’t it. How can WE be praying for you? …Please let us know…
God continues to be faithful with us here at Serve and Equip. Yes, there HAS been a lot going on. As a family we’ve had one of our adult kids working from home, two college kids in online classes, two high-schoolers and one middle schooler also started online classes. Sheri and I have been busy making sure their techie needs have been met as well as the many “normal” things with S&E – plus,… a bit of NEW normal things. But God IS FAITHFUL! So what can WE be praying about together?
- Praise the Lord that the "Basics of Christianity" Sunday School video project has finished the editing process and is up online. You can find it at http://sveq.org/basics. Each of these videos include closed‐captioning which allows individuals to see what it says in text form - in many diﬀerent languages through machine translation. Pray that God would use these videos for His honor and glory.
- Praise the Lord that board member Courtney was able to make it home from Africa in spite of the virus cancellations and shutdowns throughout the country.
- Pray as the ICCM conference that Courtney and David were going to attend in Missouri in June has been canceled. Pray for the many ICCM techies and admin people that look forward to this conference each year as a way to learn from and fellowship with other techies in missions.
- Pray for the still planned ministry trip to Brazil in August with the uncertainty of how current global circumstances will aﬀect these plans. Praise the Lord that He knows exactly what the outcome needs to be.
- Praise the Lord for being able to upgrade internet service at the office which is especially helpful during these stay at home orders. It has allowed us to serve several more individuals and local churches more effectively.
- Pray for pastors around the world who are using the free Bible Training materials that S&E distributes as they not only lead their ﬂocks, but also as they use the materials to train other pastors.
- Pray that we would be redeeming the time during these strange days. God is not surprised by any of this. Praise the Lord that His return is getting closer. …and Pray especially that many to come to know Him during this "season".
THANK YOU! For your continued prayers throughout this and remember to let us know how WE can be praying for YOU!
Here to serve, in Christ's love and for HIS glory,
David and Sheri Moore