Dear Seniors and Parents,
Below is the schedule for tomorrow and a few reminders for our Seniors.
7:45am | Students should be in the building and settling in their testing classrooms.
**testing room assignments will be posted upon entry & on testing classroom doors
7:55am | Students must be in their assigned testing room to begin testing.
11:45am-12 | Testing Ends
12-1:30 | Senior Lunch Celebration!
1:30 | Student Pickup
- It is important students get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast before testing!
- All students must wear a mask while on campus unless eating, drinking, or more than 6 feet apart while outside.
- Testing room assignments will be posted near the school entrance and on the door of each testing classroom. There will be teachers around to help direct you.
- Bring water, a snack, a calculator, and #2 pencils.
- When you arrive on campus, put all personal belongs (aside from those listed above) in your locker.
- When you enter your assigned testing classroom, find your name at your assigned seat and wait for your proctor's instructions.
We look forward to seeing all the Seniors on campus tomorrow!
Great Hearts Irving Upper School