Well the good news is that
you don't need luck to win VO work in the exploding world of Casinos & Gaming voice-overs.
What you DO need is to know how to book and perform this work. And you'll learn it all from acclaimed voice talent/coach
J. Michael Collins in VoiceOverXtra's new comprehensive 2-hour webinar,
Casino & Gaming Voice-Overs.
"With sports betting recently legalized across the United States, casinos, gambling apps, online casinos and fantasy sports companies are dumping
hundreds of millions of dollars into the advertising market, and
voice actors are getting a bigger and bigger piece of the pie," reports J. Michael.
And this work is
not just in commercials:
Character actors are needed for app-based content, slot machine animations, animated on-site video content, and more!
Everyone can play in the world
of Casino & Gaming VO.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ...
J. Michael Collins has
voiced thousands of commercials for casinos and gaming companies over his 25-year voice-over career - including for several
six figure accounts. J. Michael has also helped his clients cast other voice talent for large casino and gaming jobs.
In this info-packed webinar,
he will share:
- Why this business is so hot, and why it will only continue to grow.
- What the Casino & Gaming VO industry landscape looks like.
- The differences between Casino & Gaming commercial VO, in-house VO, slot and game machine VO, sports gaming VO - and how even corporate narration reads are folded into this space.
- Where to find these jobs.
- How to market directly to Casino & Gaming industry buyers.
- How read styles differ, and why almost anyone can play.
- What you should charge for this kind of work.
Plus, see and hear J. Michael perform examples of casino & gaming voice-overs.
And in a lively Q&A session he will answer all your questions.
Discount offer expires Nov. 11
Full tuition is $59.
Can't attend live? No problem.
Your registration includes video
and audio recordings - and slides!