Dear Seniors and Families,
With just over 9 weeks until graduation for the AHS Class of 2021 on Friday, May 28, it's time to start making plans for end-of-high-school festivities!
Please plan to join us for an Online Graduation Meeting NEXT WEDNESDAY, March 31 at 5pm so you can hear important details and help us brainstorm!
PIN: 407 729 771#
We'll discuss the following topics:
- Planning for a creative, excellent and celebratory COVID-safe Graduation Ceremony, likely at an outside venue TBD
- Selecting Graduation Speakers and Music
- How to order (or borrow) your Cap and Gown
- How to order graduation Photos
- Considering whether we can safely host other traditional AHS Graduation Week Events including Senior Celebration and Senior Supper
- What we need from seniors for Senior Pages in the Yearbook and Senior Celebration Booklet (see last year's Senior Celebration Booklet here)
We need one to three senior photos from each senior by Friday, April 16.
Please email high quality JPGs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate senior portrait you'd like us to use in the Senior Celebration Booklet if you submit more than one. If you include more than one photo, feel free to be creative with the others--they can be school-appropriate candids or artsy shots that show your personality.
If you haven't already had senior portraits taken and would like to, AHS senior Mason James is offering this service and he's very talented! More info below.
We also need all seniors to complete this Google Form by Friday, April 16
to let us know what you'd like us to put on your Senior Page in the yearbook and Senior Celebration Booklet.
Parents--please help us out by encouraging your senior to share photos and complete the Google Form by Friday, April 16 so we can have these keepsakes available to families!
- How to purchase Family Encouragement Ads in the Senior Celebration Booklet--more info below