I have received several calls from our business community regarding applying for their SBA Loans. So here are a few tips and a video for you to watch.
- Apply Now - I have been in contact with two SBA Lending Officers and they are overwhelmed. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. So get in the queue.
- Make sure Everything on your application is filled out. If you have missing information it WILL slow down your application.
- Also if you are applying online you will not be able to submit the application if certain information is missing, so check & re-check all the boxes.
- Applying online is the quickest way.
- Most of all have patience. SBA's online system & their lending officers are overwhelmed. It may take some time for your application to be processed.
Here is a video provided by the SBDC of Marin County to help you navigate the online application.
**If you still have questions please email me at
. For those of you who do not know my background I have over 20 years in banking, 15 of those as a Commercial/Consumer Lending Officer. I am happy to help anyone (you do not need to be a Chamber Member) with their application but please watch the video before calling me.
I am Sheltering at Home, so in your email be sure to include a phone number where I can call you back. Please know I will be using my personal cellphone so answer a call that begins with (831). I will return your call but also have patience as it might take me some time to get to everyone.
We will get through this together. #SausalitoStrong
"Please Continue to Shelter at Home"
Remember to Thank our Healthcare Professionals
and First Responders