Get a good breakfast at home that morning, as the two breaks during the exam are very short and not designed for prolonged snacking and/or conversation.
- Please arrive at school at 8:15 a.m. for check-in at the PAC
- Plan to be in your seat at 8:30 a.m. to begin testing
- Students will be excused from the exam at roughly 12:00 p.m.
- Please leave your cellphone and/or smartwatch in your car or in your locker!
What to Bring into the PAC
• Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
to Bring into the PAC
• Any devices, including smartphones or smartwatches, that can be used to
record, transmit, receive or play back audio, photographic, text, or video content
• Protractors, compasses, rulers
• Highlighters, colored pens, colored pencils
• Food and drinks — including bottled water (water and/or snacks must be
left in the atrium)
College Admission Season
The excitement (and pressure) of the college admission season is underway for members of our senior class! Every student moves at a different pace, but it should be noted that the very first firm admission deadlines that many seniors must meet is
will be making a concerted effort to meet with all seniors to assist them in clarifying and solidify their application plans. Please contact him with any questions or concerns you have.
For parents, you may want to turn your attention to college financing. The
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
can be completed starting October 1. The FAFSA is
form to complete if you would like your student to be eligible for federal and state grants, loans and work-study (a job on campus). You can learn more and get the process started at
I hope that all students -- but particularly seniors and juniors -- will take advantage of the MEA break to explore colleges! Arrangements for a college visit can be made by telephone or by visiting the websites of the schools of interest to you. Get out there and explore!
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me
SCPA College Counselor