Open Enrollment for 2018-19 benefits is now available. The enrollment period will be open
for all active full-time employees. During this time, you can:
- add/drop dependents
- change/cancel existing plans
- or enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans
All annual open enrollment changes will be effective January 1, 2019.
What You Need to Know for the Upcoming 2019 Annual Open Enrollment:
- Great news, for the second year in a row, no premium rate increases for medical, dental or vision plans for 2019.
- 2019 Annual Notices will be posted on the Benefits web page, SCS Active Annual Notices 2019 rather than being in the Benefits Guide as in previous years.
- If you wish to make a change during the open enrollment period, coverage will be effective January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- If you wish to participate in a Healthcare Flexible Spending or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for 2018, you MUST access the system and enter your contribution amount during the enrollment window. This benefit will not continue based on previous elections.
- We are adding two new discount programs: ASPCA Pet Insurance & LegalShield/IDShield.
- New this year, we are offering a Financial Wellness Student Loan Program.