20% OFF ($40.00)
Now Just $159.95 + tax
Regular cost is
Two EZ Steps
1. eLearning: Teaches theory and the benefits of NITROX
2. Practical Review, where you will:
- Analyze your Gas
- Label your cylinder
- Log you mix
Get an access emailed to you and get started
What is Nitrox and What are the Benefits?
- The air that we breathe on the surface and the air from a scuba tank is essentially the same approximately 21% Oxygen and 79% Nitrogen. Nitrox is a term used for a safer mixture of nitrogen and oxygen. The most common blends of Nitrox mixtures, Nitrox .32 and .36 contain 32% and 36% oxygen respectively.
- The benefits are:
- Longer Bottom Times
- Shorter Surface Intervals
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced fatigue Extend no-deco time
NOTE; Due to current restrictions the date for the practical is tentative.
Building Better Divers for Over 25 Years