As you know, OPWDD requires all employees to annually refresh specific trainings. With this in mind we are updating our training policy to ensure that the following trainings are completed in a timely manner:
- Annual Policies
- Corporate Compliance
- Fire Safety
- Incident Management
- Prevention of Choking
- Understanding Rights and Due Process Certification
- Universal Enhancements
- Universal Precautions
To strengthen your ability to complete trainings as required, we offer this new approach:
- You will receive a notification from Dayforce Learning when training is due. You may complete these sessions at your convenience before the training due date.
- The SDS Department will also remind you periodically over the course of the 30 days, prior to training due dates. These reminders include the individual, and their team – ensuring that all members are aware of the upcoming training deadline.
If trainings become overdue:
- A final reminder will be given, allowing one final week to complete the overdue training.
- If trainings remain overdue beyond the additional week, you will be suspended.
- Suspension will be lifted once all training is complete. No other work duties can be performed before training completion.
- Failure to complete all trainings after a period of two weeks will be considered a voluntary resignation.
Thank you so much for your partnership and ensuring that quality service is delivered by a skilled and trained workforce.
We care about your experience.