Welcome to the
Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS®
for July/August, 2020
Click HERE to check out the new and improved SEBAR website!
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please email
Welcome to our Newest Members
New SEBAR/MLS Office:
New SEBAR/MLS REALTOR® Member:
- Keith Balcom, GAP Realty Group
- Shawna Clark, Howard Hanna
- Don Collins, Krch Realty (MLS only to Secondary Member)
- Noah Coyle, Key Realty One-Roessler
- William Fall, The William Fall Group (MLS only to Secondary Member)
- Arman Singh, RE/MAX Preferred Associates
- Veronika Tchakarov, Century 21 Allstar R.E.
- Megan Wertenberger, Key Realty One-Monroe
New MLS Only Members:
- Nick Byrne, Key Realty One-Monroe
- Michael Geithmann, Burnor Appraisal
- Jose Gomez De La Torre, Key Realty One-Monroe
- William Hormann, RE/MAX Preferred Associates
- Debbie Longenecker, Danberry REALTORS®
- Lisa Sedlak, Danberry REALTORS®
New SEBAR Only Members:
- Cindy Ames, EXP Realty-Troy
- Susie Armiak, MBA Realty Group
- Melissa Begley, Real Estate One-Southgate
- Rudy Cianfarani, Real Estate One-Southgate
- Christopher Collins, RE/MAX Masters
- Linda Kaiser, At Home Realty Pros
- Jason Lond, Premiere Realty Group
- Deepak Mangla, At Home Realty Pros
- Mary Meyers, RE/MAX Masters
- Shawn Pierson, RE/MAX Masters
- Bonnie Bellino from Coldwell Banker Haynes to Century 21 Allstar R.E.
- Don Collins from Allynn James to Krch Realty
- Terry Dushane from Key Realty One to Serenity Realty
- Trina Heaton from Allynn James to Krch Realty
- Steven Jagodzinski from Allynn James to Krch Realty
- Sheri Shotwell from Key Realty One to Serenity Realty
- Jill Smith from Key Realty One to Danberry REALTORS®
- Vera Wiskochil from Danberry REALTORS® To RE/MAX Preferred Associates
SEBAR - New Member Orientation Dates
Friday, September 18th from 9:00 am-3:30 pm, Monroe Office (CLASS is FULL)
Friday, November 6th from 9:00 am-3:30 pm, Monroe Office
You may click HERE to register online.
2020 Con Ed Classes w/Jack Waller - NCI Associates LTD
These Classes fulfill the 6-hours of Con Ed each year (including legal) AND the NAR Mandatory Code of Ethics
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Code of Ethics Training Requirement
Current Cycle: Jan 1, 2019 through Dec 31, 2021
NAR's Board of Directors recently approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending it from every two years to every three ears. This extends the current cycle deadline from Dec. 31, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021.
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Failure to complete the required periodic ethics training shall be considered a violation of a membership duty which will result in suspension of membership for not less than thirty (30) days. On March 1, 2022, the membership of a member who is still suspended as of that date will be automatically terminated.
The deadline is December 31, 2021 to fulfill this requirement.
There are different options available to complete the required ethics training:
1. SEBAR is offering three more Continuing Education Classes this year with Jack Waller of NCI Associates. (See dates above)
2. The course is available on NAR’s website (www.nar.realtor) for no charge. Go to their website and look for Code of Ethics training.
If you have questions on whether you have fulfilled the Code of Ethics requirement, please feel free to email DBirkner@SEBrealtors.com
Nationwide launch of Flood Data on August 26th
On August 26, realtor.com® launched new flood risk data features which will be available on most for-sale properties on realtor.com®.
What are these features?
To our 2020 SEBAR Affiliate Partners ...
Michigan Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
Rick Smith, Adam Drobet, Julie Wery
Pillar to Post
First American Title Company
Frank Lucarelli, Angie McNeely
First Merchants Bank
Nicole Dandron, Nicholas Dunford, Aaron Mason, Howard Roberts, Susan Roppel
Accuspect Home Inspection Company
Armor Home Inspection LLC
Capital Mortgage Funding
First National Home Mortgage
Insideout Inspections Plus
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
America's Preferred Home Warranty
Farm Bureau Insurance® - Robert J. Roll Agency
Greenstone Farm Credit Services
Hassett Title Company
Chris Cosby, Jennifer Fountain, Dan Hassett, Doug Hassett, William Hassett
Land Home Financial Services
Bob Schivelbein, Edward Tilk
Lawyers Title of Monroe
Goran Cepo, Ann Hammack, Kendan Myers
Seagate Inspections Inc.
TLC Community Credit Union
Sean Armstrong, Kristina Frank, Alycia Nichols
Turn Key Title Agency LLC
Union Home Mortgage
Kristian Bezeau, Jacob Boes, David Gano, Tom Ziegler
Dan Voran, Michael Van Dusen, Donna Ferguson
We are grateful for your continued support of SEBAR!
Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS®
Shannon Harner, RCE, e-PRO, CEO/Association Executive
Donna Birkner, e-PRO, Downriver Office Manager
Lisa Horvath, e-PRO, MLS Specialist
Jessica Lapp, e-PRO, Membership & Administrative Manager
Monroe County Office
125 Cole Road
Monroe, MI 48162
Horizon Business Center West
20600 Eureka Road, Suite 510
Taylor, MI 48180
Both Offices are Open Monday - Friday / 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
by appointment only at this time