Welcome to the
Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS®
for October, 2020
Click HERE to check out the SEBAR website!
Don't forget to Like & Follow the SEBAR Facebook & YPN pages for Association information
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please email
Welcome to our Newest Members
New SEBAR/MLS REALTOR® Members:
- Brenda Booth, Key Realty One-Monroe
- Jenny Church, EXP Realty Troy
- Jenna Delpaz, Synergy Realty Group
- Jen Fick, RE/MAX Central
- Stephen Fritz, Century 21 Allstar Group
- Brandi Hagood, Synergy Realty Group
- Michelle Hayward, Real Estate One-Southgate
- Matthew Kampf, Serenity Realty
- Jessica Kruse, Serenity Realty
- Val Lancaster, Howard Hanna
- Chad Loveless, Real Estate One-Southgate
- Cyndi Mininni, Coldwell Banker Haynes
- Shasta Panza, Coldwell Banker Haynes
- Michael Phillips, Keller Williams Legacy
- Alejandro Serna, EXP Realty Troy
New MLS Only Members:
- Danielle Dale, The Danberry Company
- Heidi Jenkins, Serenity Realty
- Jackie Kapuscinski, The Danberry Company
- Kara Morris, The Danberry Company
- Judy Pokorny, Key Realty One-Monroe
- Tonya Nagle, Real Estate 4U
New SEBAR Only Members:
- Laurie Dixon, Carol Bollo & Associates
- Anna England, Premiere Realty Group
- Holly Hill, Century 21 Allstars-Lincoln Park
- Jayne Dean, From At Home Realty Pros to Keller Williams Legacy
SEBAR - New Member Orientation Dates
Friday, November 6th from 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monroe Office (all seats are filled)
Friday, November 13th from 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monroe Office
You may click HERE to register online.
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) Designation Course
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, November 16, 17 & 18, 2020
9:00 am-1:00 pm all three days via Virtual ZOOM
SPECIAL PRICE for SEBAR members: $249.00
Loaded with 15 Con Ed Credits (2 legal & 13 Elective)
CE Marketplace Certified!
You may click HERE to register online
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Code of Ethics Training Requirement
Current Cycle: Jan 1, 2019 through Dec 31, 2021
NAR's Board of Directors recently approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending it from every two years to every three ears. This extends the current cycle deadline from Dec. 31, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021.
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Failure to complete the required periodic ethics training shall be considered a violation of a membership duty which will result in suspension of membership for not less than thirty (30) days. On March 1, 2022, the membership of a member who is still suspended as of that date will be automatically terminated.
The deadline is December 31, 2021 to fulfill this requirement.
There are different options available to complete the required ethics training:
1. SEBAR is offering three more Continuing Education Classes this year with Jack Waller of NCI Associates. (See dates above)
2. The course is available on NAR’s website (www.nar.realtor) for no charge. Go to their website and look for Code of Ethics training.
If you have questions on whether you have fulfilled the Code of Ethics requirement, please feel free to email DBirkner@SEBrealtors.com
Upgraded Online Licensing System Means New
License Numbers for some
If you have recently received a new license # from LARA please call or email Jessica with this information so we can update our records accordingly.
To our 2020 SEBAR Affiliate Partners ...
Michigan Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
Rick Smith, Adam Drobet, Julie Wery
Pillar to Post
First American Title Company
Frank Lucarelli, Angie McNeely
First Merchants Bank
Nicole Dandron, Nicholas Dunford, Aaron Mason, Howard Roberts, Susan Roppel
Accuspect Home Inspection Company
Armor Home Inspection LLC
Capital Mortgage Funding
First National Home Mortgage
Insideout Inspections Plus
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
America's Preferred Home Warranty
Farm Bureau Insurance® - Robert J. Roll Agency
Greenstone Farm Credit Services
Hassett Title Company
Chris Cosby, Jennifer Fountain, Dan Hassett, Doug Hassett, William Hassett
Land Home Financial Services
Bob Schivelbein, Edward Tilk
Lawyers Title of Monroe
Goran Cepo, Ann Hammack, Kendan Myers
Seagate Inspections Inc.
TLC Community Credit Union
Sean Armstrong, Kristina Frank, Alycia Nichols
Turn Key Title Agency LLC
Union Home Mortgage
Kristian Bezeau, Jacob Boes, David Gano, Tom Ziegler
Dan Voran, Michael Van Dusen, Donna Ferguson
We are grateful for your continued support of SEBAR!
Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS®
Shannon Harner, RCE, e-PRO, CEO/Association Executive
Donna Birkner, e-PRO, Downriver Office Manager
Lisa Horvath, e-PRO, MLS Specialist
Jessica Lapp, e-PRO, Membership & Administrative Manager
Monroe County Office
125 Cole Road
Monroe, MI 48162
Horizon Business Center West
20600 Eureka Road, Suite 510
Taylor, MI 48180
Both Offices are Open Monday - Friday / 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
by appointment only at this time