COVID-19 Update -
Keeping Members & Staff Safe
The Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS® (SEBAR) is dedicated to our members. We are focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our members and staff safe and healthy.
SEBAR is working hard to keep our offices and classroom areas clean. We are currently in the process of a "deep clean" of the entire office and classrooms. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are located throughout office/classroom areas. We will continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and following guidance from, federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
As of today, ALL SEBAR events are still
proceeding as scheduled
as attendance at our events falls below the recommended guidelines. Note: The PSA Class that was rescheduled per the instructors request.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our members and staff:
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer etc.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- Wiping down office and classroom equipment.
- Encouraging our staff to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
We strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our members and staff with our commitment to providing the best service to our members.