An Energy Assessment Love
To celebrate Valentine's Day, we are sharing a few
from former clients who have received SEDAC energy assessments.
"Working with SEDAC was simple and everyone there was very friendly and helpful. [After implementing SEDAC's recommendations] we saw an immediate reduction in both natural gas and electricity usage near 30%."
- Ian Peery, Director of Buildings and Grounds, Glenside Public Library
"For years I looked at the utility bills . . . and assumed there was no way to control rising energy costs. SEDAC provided us with a solution through its free energy audit. Measures implemented from the audit are helping Macon County Conservation District use less energy resulting in significant cost savings!" - Paul Marien, Macon County Conservation District Operations Manager
There's a lot to love about a SEDAC energy assessment!
- Expert, independent advice
- Thorough analysis of energy data and building energy systems
- Detailed recommendations to save energy and money
- Identified incentives to help cover costs of improvements
- Energy cost savings analysis
Does your facility need some love from the SEDAC team? SEDAC provides no-cost
for public sector facilities in Ameren Illinois territory, and for wastewater treatment plants throughout Illinois. Find out more about eligibility requirements and apply here.