Patton Campus Reminders:
Patton Staff Quick Reference Directory | Click Here
- All student homeroom teachers for in-person learning will remain the same.
Students are required to wear masks, with the exception of nap time and lunch period. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to choose a mask that their student likes/fits in preparation of daily wearing. Please make sure that your child’s name is on his or her mask. Please wash masks daily
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Neck gaiters are not acceptable face coverings.
Early Pick up/ Late arrival/ Absences:
If you must pick your student up early please send an email to your teacher and email@example.com. Include your student’s full name and the time at which you will arrive for pick up. Please remember the deadline for early pick-up is 3:30 pm.
- If your student is getting dropped off late please bring them to the red doors on Patton.
If your student will be absent send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your students' names and reasons. In the case of illness, please include the school nurse, email@example.com.
Third Trimester In-Person Learning
- Students in PK4 through 2nd grade will return to school in-person on a quasi full-time basis
- (In-Person: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; Independent Activities/Electives: Wednesday)
- Families who selected In-Person learning will remain in-person
Third Trimester Virtual Learning
- Students will continue to participate in virtual classes using Google Classroom.
- (Virtual Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; Independent Activities/Electives: Wednesday)
- Information on the virtual model (schedule, groups, and teacher) will be sent to all families in a separate communication.
- Students are required to wear masks at arrival.
- Temperature checks will be taken at each entry point.
- Drop-off between 8:10 AM – 8:30 AM
- PreKindergarten students will enter through the Patton Street driveway.
- Kindergarten students will enter through the Patton Street side gate.
- First and second grade students will enter through State Street gate
- Siblings will enter through State Street gate.
- Classes begin at 8:30 AM
- Pick-up between 4:05 PM – 4:20 PM
- PreKindergarten students will exit through the Patton Street driveway.
- Kindergarten students will exit through the Patton Street side gate.
- First and second grade students will exit through State Street gate
- Siblings will exit through State Street gate.
Transportation (Both Campuses)
- Bus transportation will continue normally.
- New bus requests will continue as previously communicated and as posted on LFNO.org.
- We will also continue to use PikMyKid for walk up and carpool pickups.
After checking the website, if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meals for all students will remain free until June 2021.
- No sign up needed. Teachers ask in-person students each morning if they would like breakfast and lunch.
For questions about meal services, please email email@example.com
Breakfast Menu | Click Here
Lunch Menu | Click Here
Community Feeding Menu | Click Here
- Grab’n’Go / Community Feeding will continue daily. Pickup window from 12:30-2pm.
- Students must bring a full water bottle to school each morning - it can be refilled during the day at water filling stations.
PLEASE EXPECT LONGER WAIT TIMES DURING ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL.