National and international servant leaders, advocates & community members who are inspired to support gifted individuals and families to flourish. While we always welcome applications from our members, this year we are specifically looking for members who have experience in some of the following areas:
Board positions consists of a minimum 3-year active engagement starting Jan 1st 2023. Selected candidates agree to active, financial membership.
As SENG works on positively impacting our gifted community, we seek 3 board leaders to continue our mission and vision.
- Promote SENG's mission, community and programming.
- Attend and actively engage in quarterly board meetings and twice yearly retreats (Jan and July).
- Contribute insight and participate in the governance process and committee work as guided by the strategic plan.
- Cultivate a culture of positive collaboration and community belonging and wellbeing.
- Deadline for Application: October 17, 2022
- Interviews: October 26 - October 30, 2022
- Initial Selections & Notifications: November 2022
- Service Dates: January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2025
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please send (1) A resume or CV (2) A Cover letter that speaks to "who," "why," and "how" you are interested in serving on the SENG Board of Directors and (3)