Strategic Planning Work Underway!
An extraordinary year with extraordinary challenges requires extraordinary planning for the future. SFHP Board engaged with nationally-acclaimed speaker, author and strategy consultant Christina Drouin to evaluate and create the next steps for our growing mission. Two workshops have produced our SFHP Vision for the next 5 years:
Strengthen partnership with the children, women & men of Bondeau, Haiti
—invisible on maps & charts—
to ensure that all are seen, heard, known, valued and
can benefit from life-sustaining and life-enhancing opportunities.
This builds on our existing Mission:
Our with shared partnership with the people of Bondeau, Haiti is to journey together embracing the transformative power of God's love.
Six Strategic Drivers identified are:
- Enhancing sustainable educational programs that meet community needs
- Achieving sustainable health and wellness structures and initiatives
- Implementing a sustainable economic model
- Building structures and processes that advance organizational maturity and demonstrate non-profit best practices while affirming and leverraging Episcopal identity.
- Expanding partnerships and volunteer corps
Goals and strategies have been adopted and plans for implementation are in development— all tools to bring our Vision to reality in the next five years.