Over the last 10 years, many things have changed in the construction world:
- Increased competition from concrete and wood
- Increased emphasis on cost when margins are already tight
- Greater aversion to risk
- Online business relationships
- New generation of decision makers
AISC has developed a program for the structural steel industry to address these changes. Through effective business development and early involvement education and training, we can make steel the material of choice!
BRING YOUR KEY STAFF to learn how you can best position your company to get a seat at the table as a valuable contributor in the decision making process. The workshop will be presented by:
- Gene Martin, P.E., LEED AP, Project Specialist, American Institute of Steel Construction
- John Cross, PE, Vice President, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Angela Richie, Construction Lawyer, Stites & Harbison PLLC
The dinner presentation by John Cross, will focus on early involvement benefits as they relate to the challenges facing the structural steel industry.
to download an invitation and registration form!