SFV-CAMFT eBlast Advertising
|Charming and Intimate Encino Office Space|
- Your patients will relax in comfort in a bright and cheery Lobby.
- Fresh Paint, Crown Moldings and lots of light give all 19 offices that "new" feeling. Furnished or unfurnished. But don't take our word for it, Take a Tour.
- The maid's in three days a week so your office and bathrooms are always Clean. Central Air Conditioning keeps you cool on the hottest of days. Feel safe in this Security Building with Separate Entrance and Entry System! Oh, and there's Parking in the rear.
- Of course you are connected, every office wired for Cable, lightning Internet and Email.
|The Insight Center|
Visit the Insight Center for cutting edge trainings at https://insightcenter.org
Michael Shiffman, PhD, LMFT (MFT#122513)
|Anger Management Certification Training —|
Are You Ready to Receive Referrals from the Courts?
Anita Avedian, LMFT, CAMS-IV
- Attend this 3-day Anger Management Certification Training via Zoom. Monthly training throughout the Nation! Business forms & manuals included!
- January 15-17 2021 — Streaming Live Course. February 11, 18, 25, 2021, Thursday series — Streaming Live Course.
- 2 hours of supervision required by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA) is included. Receive 21 CEs — CEPA provider # 128471.
- Learn tools to treat aggressive clients. Work with the courts and build your clientele! NAMA Trainer, Approved Supervisor, and Author of AME books!
Register today — www.AngerManagementEssentials.com.
Become certified and offer a new specialty to clients!
Gather a group of colleagues and register!
|PT and FT Office Space for Therapists|
- Tastefully furnished & located in prime areas. Great networking opportunities with seasoned therapists.
Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, and Glendale.
- Rent by 3-hour block starting from $110/month. Discounts offered for multiple time-slots. Ask about our flexible scheduling. Secure & centrally located.
- Sherman Oaks offers beautiful views. Waiting area with receptionists, free wi-fi, refrigerator, copier & fax. Modern & well-kept. Refreshments/coffee.
- Woodland Hills offers windowed rooms facing nature. Hardwood floors. Call lights. Printer/copier, Wi-Fi, fax, fridge, and refreshments. Great parking!
Network with seasoned therapists and build your practice.
Check out photos on www.AvedianCounselingCenter.com.
|The Latest Insights Into Managing Social Anxiety|
Dr. Marc Milstein and Anita Avedian, LMFT
- Would you like to know more about social anxiety? Learn about usable strategies to manage anxiety to protect your mental and physical health.
- Science based strategies to prevent anxiety and its negative impact on health; key brain structures, pathways & neurochemicals of anxiety.
- Anita has been facilitating social anxiety support groups for 15+ years. She will review some usable strategies with you to help clients with S.A.
- Join Dr. Marc Milstein and Anita Avedian, LMFT, on January 12, 2021, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm. Receive 1.5 CEs. $49 to register.
Register today at https://bit.ly/3m6fCkr.
|High Conflict — Divorce Mediation|
- As a Divorce Mediator, I have been a Licensed MFT for 31 years. My training in Mediation comes through the City Attorney's Office of Los Angeles.
- I file in 10 Courthouses throughout Southern California, from Ventura County to Pasadena. 100% of our cases have been signed off by Judges.
- My staff and I complete the ENTIRE divorce process from Beginning to End. This includes alimony, child support, properties, investments, pensions.
- When necessary, I make the appropriate referrals and collaborate with other professionals, such as CPAs, forensic accountants, LMFTs and QDROs.
Please don't hesitate to email or call me with any questions.
Steven D Unruh MDiv.,LMFT
|Insight Treatment — Mental Health Treatment for Teens and Their Families |
Insight Treatment Programs
- Insight is a Mental Health and Addiction Treatment IOP program serving multiple locations in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Insight's IOP is 4 days a week and provides evidence based and experiential therapies. Includes family session, a multifamily group and parents group.
- Our Academic Day program is available to our teens who need extra support during the day or who may not be appropriate in traditional schools.
- Insight's program is long term with an average stay of 8 to 10 months. Private insurance plans will cover the cost of treatment.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions
about the program or request for a tour.
|SFV-CAMFT | 818.870.0277 | email@example.com | www.sfvcamft.org