100th Day Assembly
on Monday was a hoot! With students dressed as elderly, we made our way to the gymnasium to open the door to Catholic Schools Week 2017. While Mrs. Ledoux was unable to join us in person, through the wonderful world of advanced technology, we were able to FaceTime Mrs. Ledoux throughout the entire assembly, communicating our love and well wishes to her in real time!
There are far too many highlights to of the week to mention them all! Please ask your children to share with you details of the following:
* Who is Curt Anderson and how was the concert?
* How was the preschool's Red, White & Blue Assembly that honored our military? Was that really Uncle Sam?
* For Grades 3-6.... Who is Rob Surette? How was the assembly at Bishop Stang?
*For PK-4 through Grade 2... How was the Toe Jam Puppet Band?
* For Grades 7 & 8, how did we miss out on "taking back the plaque" at the Catholic Schools Week Challenge at Bishop Stang? Why should we happily congratulate All Saints for their victory?
* For Grades 3-6... Tell me about the Prayer Blankets you made for those in need of our thoughts and prayers.
* How was the Catholic Schools Week Finale?
Thank you to all of our parent volunteers who assisted in making this past week so exceptional. We are always in need of many helpers working both in front, and behind the scenes, and your efforts were so necessary and appreciated this week.
Hope to see many of our families tomorrow evening at 5:30pm at the CYO Center in New Bedford for an evening of entertainment.... there are sure to be many laughs!
Have a wonderful weekend and God bless you.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers for our school!