During period of the COVID-19 State of Emergency, SIPOA is monitoring CDC recommendations and best practices to protect the health of our residents, guests and employees.
The following is an update on SIPOA operations:
* Trash, recycling and yard debris pickup will take place as scheduled.
* Maintenance of SIPOA common properties and street-sweeping will continue.
* Guest access is permitted as usual - please arrange guest passes through the gateaccess.net system.
* Contractor work is permitted, however the Commercial access office for contractor barcode renewals is closed.
* The Administration office will be closed starting on Tuesday, 3/17/20 and is expected to reopen by 4/1/20. Most staff will be working remotely during that time. The best way to reach SIPOA staff is via email (email addresses are attached below).
* SIPOA Committee meetings are suspended pending assessment of alternatives to in-person meetings.
* The Lake House will close at 8:00p.m. on Monday, 3/16/20 and anyone using the facility must vacate the building at that time. Beginning Tuesday, 3/17/20, the building will be closed and there will be NO before/afterhours access. Fitness classes, personal training and group activities in the Lake House are cancelled. We anticipate the building will be closed through 3/31/20, and we are working to develop outdoor fitness opportunities that provide adequate social distancing. We will be announcing those options as soon as possible.
SIPOA will provide updates daily before 5:00p.m., or sooner if there is information to report.
We appreciate your understanding during this unusual and stressful time. Thank you for your patience while we work together to stay healthy.
SIPOA Admin Staff Contact Information:
MCM, CMCA, LSM, PCAM
Finance & HR Administrator
Communications & Finance Assistant
Director of Architectural Review & Administration
Architectural Review & Engineering Assistant
Director of Engineering & Facilities Management
Director of the Lake House
Lake House Manager