Join us on Sunday April 28th - Wednesday May 1, 2019
The focus of CTMF Conferences is about the outlook, trends and non-technical and technical issues that affect capital raising in the global mining industry.
Hear several key note and guest speakers including
Ross Bhappu, Partner, Head of Private Equity Funds
Resource Capital Funds
and a senior official from the
Government of Quebec
What makes operating and investing in Quebec's mineral rich province attractive
many sector experts.
Mining is facing unprecedented challenges, experiencing rapid change, adopting new rules and technology. How are managers, investors, leaders adapting?
There will be
25+ round table panels
about how management and financiers use technology and innovation to anticipate, manage and reduce technical, non-technical, regulatory and financial issues and risk including about:
Bankers’ View of Capital Markets and Mine Financing
- multiple round tables about recent deals, M&A and restructuring trends, where, how and who is raising capital, what issues are most prominent in investors' minds.
Key Issues and Trends Impacting Structuring Finance and Funding of Mining and Exploration
including streaming, royalty, off-takes, pre-payments, and other capital sources as well as traditional sources.
Managing Changes of Rules and Regulations
- multiple panels about anticipating and managing in an ever-changing regulatory landscape, including tax codes, sustainability standards, and societal and political risk.
Engaging Stakeholders for Success
- multiple panels about non-technical, i.e., societal, regulatory, and economic rules and best practices impacting mining and infrastructure development and finance.
Best Practices re: Reserves and Resources
- including discussion of recent changes to rules and definitions and harmonization of mining codes and regulations including U.S. SEC’s S-K 1300 revising of Industry Guide 7.
Analysts’ View of Metals and Minerals Market Trends
- multiple panels about global metals, mining, energy and battery market trends, including discussion about base, precious, industrial and critical metals.
There will be other panel discussions -
read the agenda
- Mine to Mill Reconciliation and Assessment of Productivity of a Mining Project over its Life: Importance of Post Investment Reviews
- Political Risk - Recognizing Its Impact on Mining Operations, Corporate Strategy and Investment Decision-Making
- Are you ready? A Comprehensive Approach to Navigate the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission’s New Mining Property Disclosure Requirements
- Valuing Mineral Assets & Operations: Understanding Valuation Issues
- Measuring Climate Risks' Impact on Mining and Infrastructure
In 2018 290+ leaders attended from 21 countries and 40+ mining & exploration companies, with officials from Australia, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and Quebec
, chairs, speakers, workshop organizers we look forward to a great event with plenty of time for all to meet and talk with industry leaders and experts.
Thank you Shearman & Sterling for hosting the Conference again.
Submit abstracts to speak and or to join the sponsors to:
2019 CTMF Conference Program Chair
Executive Director of NY SME