Office brokers will see an update to SupraWEB by year-end
Later this year, the office broker version of SupraWEB will be discontinued and its features will transition to the keyholder version of SupraWEB.
When the change is made, office brokers will have access to the following features in the keyholder version of SupraWEB:
- Sending messages to all keyholders in the office
- Managing ShowingTime integration for the office (if used by association/MLS)
Additionally, some new features have been added to provide office brokers more tools, such as:
- Listing assignments can be made from the Office Keybox Inventory report
- Showing duration will be added to the Showing and Key activity report
- Office reports will be modified to show the listing address in addition to the MLS number, and the office name will be displayed in the assigned column if assigned to an office rather than an individual
More detailed information will be shared closer to the transition.