Our coolers are busting with great produce that we need to move out to families!
Are you interested in receiving additional produce? Are you able to pick up here at SMFBA? Could you do a mobile pantry distribution? We need you!
ccess will be PICK-UP only.
- We need at least a four hour notice to pull and prepare your order for pick-up.
- No limits have been placed on amounts you may take but there is a minimum of no less than 1 pallet.
- We have a variety of produce that will be allocated to interested agencies but this will be by pallet, so the more pallets you take the more variety you will receive!
- We will not have the ability to mix pallets.
Questions & Answers
Q. - How do I take advantage of this?
A. - Please respond with:
- Your preferred day of pick up (when responding, please include your agency name and account number in the email)
- The number of pallets you plan to take (this will allow our warehouse staff to stage and serve you quicker)
Q. - Where do we go to pick this up?
A. - Once you arrive at St. Mary's Stardust Foundation Main Campus at 2831 N. 31st Avenue, you will proceed to the back of the building to our loading dock area. Look for the button that says RING FOR SERVICE. A SMFBA staff member will respond and provide you any additional instructions for quick and safe loading.
Q. - Do I have to participate in this offer?
A. - No. There is no mandatory participation although we do encourage you to take advantage of this special offer!