Dear Parents and Guardians,
We would like to continue to remind you of the relevant details for our
annual Christmas Concert! We are very excited about this year's concert and hope to see all students and their families present. Here are some of the quick facts about the event:
The date is
, Dec. 13th, at 6:30 PM in St. Peter Church
. Families are asked to
arrive at the church by 6 PM
- Students will sit with their families until their teachers bring them together for their part of their show.
- We will be reserving the Sacred Heart side of the church for students who are "on deck" for their part of the show. We will also be reserving a few pews in the front for teachers, staff, and clergy.
- Concert Attire: Students may wear their Christmas outfits or their school uniform with a green, red, or Christmas tie if that is preferable. NO JEANS, JEGGINGS, UGGS OR SNEAKERS!!
- The entire elementary school, grades K-8, will be singing together at the end, so we are asking all families to stay for the duration of the concert.
- We estimate the show to be an hour and a half long.
In addition to all of this, we are super excited to have our school band perform, and various students will be featured in solo's. We are truly excited about the show!!
If anyone has any questions, you may reply to this email or reach out to Mrs. Pearson, our concert director!