We request your support to comply with COVID-19 guidelines so that we can have a safe and successful Aarti participation and Baba darshan
1.Please do not visit Temple if you are sick or travelled internationally within the last 15 days .
2. Appointments are no more needed for Aarti participation and Darshan on all days. Devotees will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis according to the capacity of the Temple.
3. We recommend you leave your footwear in your vehicle or in the racks located on the south-east side of the temple (to the left). Footwear is NOT allowed inside.
4. Please wear your mask at all times (Including Children of 2 years and older) and maintain social distancing of six feet from other families. Please follow the marking on the floor to maintain social distance from others. .
5. Please take care of your children at all times and do NOT allow them to leave the line. They should be with you at all times while you are in the Aarti/darshan queue.
6. Please sanitize your hands at the station inside the Temple. No touch policy is in force, please refrain from touching anything including idols, padukas, crowd control ropes, walls, doors etc.
7. Devotees are allowed to stay/stand in the Temple only during Aarti time but should move slowly in line during non-Aarthi time especially during darshan period.
8. Please stand at the spot specified by volunteer-in-charge throughout the Aarti period and follow volunteer instructions. After completion of Aarti, please do not rush to exit, wait till your line starts moving.
9. Priest will be performing Aarti offering and other rituals and Aarti plate is not passed on to devotees/volunteers.
10. Do NOT bring any kind of cooked prasadam and we will NOT be able to offer it. The Temple will NOT be giving Prasadam during the Aarti/darshan time
11. No priest services except Car puja are available during your Aarti/darshan time. Please schedule car puja in advance by sending email to maildrop@ShirdisaiDallas.org or by calling 469-467-3388.
12. During Temple operating hours, sitting inside Temple is permitted (maintaining socail distance) except on Thursday evenings between 6:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m
13. No loitering or socializing in the Temple surroundings
14. Temple is accepting garlands/flowers, fruits, please leave them at altar area
15. No private events/pujas are allowed in the Temple until further notice
16. Once you exit from the north-east door, please do NOT socialize.
Sairam, devotees can do Gurustan Baba Darshan even when the Temple is not opened. Please come to the west side (back side) of the Temple building and you see a glass window. Please stand on the steps next to the window and follow the instructions posted on the window to see Gurustan Baba from the window.