STAR OPERATIONS UPDATE
The health and safety of our staff and clients are of utmost importance to us. In light of COVID-19, this is how STAR is modifying operations until further notice:
- Direct Service Advocates will continue to provide immediate response in compliance with updated safety precautions at medical facilities. We are also providing support, information, resources and referrals by phone.
- No appointments will take place at the STAR Office.
- All nonessential employees are working from home and maintaining social distancing.
- All meetings will be held by teleconference.
- Counseling appointments will occur via Telehealth.
- We will continue to reevaluate to determine next steps and will provide updated information as it evolves.
- As always, the crisis line is staffed and available for information and support 24/7/365.
24-Hour Crisis and Support:
Toll-Free: (800) 478-8999