STARLINK is always exploring new ideas about teaching and learning. This month we've gathered 6 courses that focus on leadership, careers, learning opportunities, student motivation, positive outcomes in academic programs, and integration and instruction in technology.
- Pathways to High-Performance Learning and Careers
Magna 20 Minute Mentor
- How Can I Effectively Teach Unprepared Students?
- How Do I Accommodate Student Veterans with Disabilities?
- How Can I Promote Enrollment and Retention in Challenging Courses that Motivate Instead of Frustrate?
Trends & Issues
- Episode 110: Hardware & Software, Security Issues, Online Teaching & Learning, and VR & AR
- Episode 120: Hardware & Software, Research Reports/Trends/Theory, Digital Citizenship & Security Issues, and Instructional Design
We look forward to seeing you online!
"The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, 'The children are now working as if I did not exist.' "
- Maria Montessori