May flowers and finals! Finals are a time of anxiety for both faculty and students. While preparing your students for exams, dont say, study for exams. Instead, tell students to study for learning and understanding. Other tips include: ask the right questions, have a review session(s), distribute sample questions, plan ahead, and stay healthy.
While students take exams, STARLINK has some easy-learning for your enjoyment with the release of our May courses.
Magna 20 Minute Mentor
- Beyond the Discussion Board: How Can I Engage Online Students?
- How Can I Design Critical Thinking into My Course?
- What Is the Role of Communication in Teaching Excellence?
- How Can I Help Students Develop Critical Thinking Skills?
Trends & Issues
- Episode 112: Hardware & Software, Research Reports, VR/AR, and Online Teaching and Learning
- Episode 122: Hardware & Software, Social Media & Digital Citizenship, Security, and Instructional Design & Visual Design
We look forward to seeing you online!
"By giving our students practice in talking with others, we give them frames for thinking on their own."
- Lev Semyonovich Vygotsky