We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. If we need to reschedule an appointment or surgery, we will be in touch with you.
We hope this email finds you and your family healthy. We are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health & safety. At this time the MedSpa will remain closed until St. Louis County allows for reopening. We are hoping for May 18th.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our the infection control procedures we follow in our practice keep patients and staff safe. We make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may experience some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Video Visits are still available if you would prefer. We are also limiting the appointment types that are being seen in the office to decrease exposure. If you would like to switch your existing appointment to a virtual visit, you can call us at 636-449-4700 option 4 or send us a KLARA message through our website.
- We are requiring all patients complete the pre-checkin process prior to arrival which includes screening questions.
- If you have a spouse or partner attend your visit with you they will be asked those same questions. Please do not bring any children to your appointment if possible.
- We ask that you wear a face cover or mask to our office for any appointments.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- To allow for social distancing between patients, you are welcome to choose to stay in your car upon arrival, and call to let us know you are here. We will then call you when we are ready to bring you back for your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient during and after these tough times. We will not only get through this, but we will emerge stronger after it! If you would like to keep up to date on some of the other offerings of our practice, please see the messages below.