Graduating in December?    
If you are graduating in December and received federal student loans during your education, you'll need to complete a Federal Loan Exit Counseling session. Visit your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List for details. 
In addition, personal loan exit counseling is also offered by financial aid staff.   Undergraduate students may sign up for loan counseling on MySlice  using Orange Success, and graduate students should complete an online form.  Get answers to your student loan questions at your personal appointment.
For information on scholarships, applications, and money management tips follow the Office of Financial Literacy on Twitter .
Current Scholarships
SU Remembrance Scholarship - thirty-five $5000 scholarships awarded; Jan. 21 deadline
Scholarship America Dream Award - awards range from $5,000 - $15,000; Dec. 15 deadline
Rising Capital Associates Structure Settlements Scholarship - $1,000
Undergrads: Reapply Now for Financial Aid
Deadline: February 1

Make An Appointment!
You can now make an appointment online to see your financial aid counselor, or check the "waiting room" if you want to drop by, using Orange Success in MySlice .
Reduce your financial stress by taking advantage of the counseling services available from the Financial Aid Office.  Here are just a few of the many discussion topics that a financial aid counselor is happy to discuss with you:
  • Loan borrowing and repayment information.
  • Not registering full-time for your last semester? Review how this impacts your aid.
  • Conditions for renewing your aid.
  • Doing poorly in a class? Review how a low GPA may impact future aid.  


Registering for Classes?  
You must register for at least 12 new credits each semester to be considered full-time for financial aid purposes, and to have your financial aid renewed for the spring term. However, if you want to keep on track for graduating on time, you will need to register for an average of 15 credits each semester. Dropping below 12 credits per semester may affect your financial aid.