The Town of Monroe Dial-A-Bus service and drivers are being utilized to help deliver food
to 70 families
through the Sacred Heart Parish Outreach Program (those that are currently served at the Food Pantry). Distribution lists have been developed by the Parish Outreach with the assistance of The Journey Church and Mr. Dominick Pascullo of the Town of Monroe Dial-A-Bus program.
Some Important Things To Note:
- Our Father's Kitchen is closed to seating. It is open for takeout on Wednesday evenings between 4:30 and 5:15, and they will continue to deliver meals to those who were previously on the take out list. This consists of one hot, nutritious meal.
- The Mobile Food Pantry continues to deliver a 3-7 day supply of food every Monday and Friday to those currently on the schedule.
- The Food Pantry is now closed to clients. Food deliveries will continue to be made every Wednesday to those for whom the Parish Outreach has addresses on file for.
- The Parish Outreach will add new families each week as the need arises. If you are not currently on the list, but wish to be, please email email@example.com and include your name, phone number and address so that you can be added to the April 1st delivery as well as future deliveries on Wednesdays.
If you are interested in making a donation to support the efforts of the Sacred Heart Parish Outreach Program, donations can be made several ways:
- Visit: https://sacredheartchurchmonroe.churchgiving.com/ParishOutreach
- Select your choice of either "make a one time donation" or "recurring donation"
- Enter the amount of your donation
Donations By Mail:
- Make check payable to "Sacred Heart Parish Outreach"
- Mail to Sacred Heart Parish Outreach at 26 Still Road, Monroe, New York 10950
To add money to the Food Pantry Account at the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley:
- Visit www.foodbankofhudsonvalley.org
- Click on "Donate/Volunteer"
- Select "Donate"
- Select Amount to Donate
- Select Donation Frequency, Adopt a Program Details and Our Father's Kitchen Food Pantry #2556F
As we have previously expressed, it takes a Village and a Town to get through times like this. Let us remember to help those in need when we can. Thank you in advance for your support!