Our virtual program library is a free hub of on-demand activities that can be done from home by people with disabilities, their families, and service providers.
The library is expanding all the time and has activities in a wide variety of areas, such as arts, life skills, health and wellness, virtual clubs, and more.
Browse listings to find activities like:
- Participating in dance, yoga, and other movement activities
- Learning about internet safety
- Virtually touring places like Disney World and museums
- Making your own Jeopardy templates
- Finding self-advocacy support