Dear NG Family,
This email will detail how we plan to safely reopen while adhering to state advised Standard Health Protocols.
Also, please know that if you do not feel comfortable coming into the academy just yet, all of our classes will be streamed live via Zoom. You are NOT required to come in-person to keep your membership with us.
Below are the steps we are taking to safely reopen:
- The mat and all touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each class. For this reason, classes will be 40 minutes long.
- You must arrive with your entire gi and belt on and ready to start class. All changing rooms will be closed and restrooms will only be open to use the toilet. We highly encourage you to have your student(s) use the restroom at home right before coming to the academy.
- Please bring your own water bottle, as the drinking fountain will be off-limits.
- One of our staff will welcome your student in while wearing a mask and gloves. Upon entering and before stepping on the mat, students must:
- remove their shoes and disinfect their feet using our foot cleaning station.
- use hand sanitizer.
- have their temperature taken
- All adult students and parents of minors must sign an additional waiver of liability relating to the Coronavirus/Covid-19. A masked and gloved staff member will have this form available for you to sign before stepping on the mat. For your convenience, you may print, sign, and bring in the waiver to class if you'd like. It can be found here: COVID WAIVER.
- There will be NO checking in on the iPad. Prof. Matt will check everyone in after class has ended.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call, text, or email
. We'd like to keep your questions and concerns in one central place. If needed, Adri can forward your concerns to Prof. Matt and/or Coach Aaron. Adri can be reached at (626) 379-4208 and/or